The ICP Research Grant Program (RGP) This Research Grant Program is funded by the International College of Prosthodontists Education and Research Foundation and administered by the International College of Prosthodontists to support basic and applied scientific research in the field of prosthodontics.
The ICP Policy for Advancement of Scholarship is directed at supporting prosthodontic related research through the Research Grant Program. The research may be basic or applied. The intent of the ICP Policy for Advancement of Scholarship is to promote and nurture publishable research in peer reviewed journals.
Research Grant Program awards are subject to an all-inclusive maximum of $4,000 USD for any application.
Congratulations to the 2016 Award winners...
Mahmoud Elbashti (Japan)
Yoav Pietrokovski (Israel)
Asher Zabrovsky (Israel)
Shalinie King (Australia)
Lianyi Xu (China)
Ramakanta Mahapatro (India)
The ICP Board of Councilors and members of the Education and Research Committee extend a hearty congratulations to each successful recipient!
- All Applicants must be ICP members.
- The Applicant must be an early career prosthodontic researcher (no more than three prior publications and/or be within 5 years of completing a prosthodontic training program). As such, residents/post-graduate students are advised to have support from their supervisors, who also need to be a member of the ICP.
- Applicants will be eligible for only one grant in each funding period.
GUIDELINES / OVERVIEW
The following is an overview. Download RGP Rules & Regulations (PDF file) for details
Proposals will be considered based on the following:
- Scholarly quality. Merit is also attached to prosthodontic research that will enhance the visibility of the ICP which values high quality research.
- Residents/Post-Graduate students must have a letter of support from their supervisor who is an ICP member.
- Residents/Post-Graduate students must have a letter of support from their institution where applicable.
- The recipient shall be free to publish and present the results and data from research supported by the RGP, with certain restrictions (see RGP Rules and Regulations).
- Funds may be requested for start-up, pilot projects, or to permit the completion of a project already substantially underway.
- A brief proposal describing the research to be undertaken shall be attached to the application.
Prior to completing the on-line Application Form, please download PDF file RGP Rules and Regulations. Save or print and keep for future reference. In order to expedite your application process, use these downloaded documents as a guideline and worksheet.
To apply for the ICP Research Grant Program, link to >> application form for 2018 forthcoming
(ICP Member login required)
Grants are awarded once every two years.
The ICP Research Grant Program is a development of the ICP Education and Research Foundation, allowing the ICP to continue our mission...The International College of Prosthodontists internationally promotes the specialty and discipline of prosthodontics.